Dr. Serene Feng is an established acupuncturist and herbalist with over 20 years of experience in Australia and the U.S. She holds a medical degree from Sun-Yet Sen University in China and a doctorate degree in acupuncture and oriental medicine from New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (NYCTCM) in the U.S. She is a licensed acupuncturist in New York state.
Dr. Feng specializes in women’s health as well as pain and anxiety management. She has helped many patients with infertility, uterine fibroids, and pregnancy complications as well as chronic fatigue and pain. She uses a holistic approach to address patients’ health issues by incorporating oriental dietary therapy, massage, and other integrative methods.
In addition to her medical practice, Dr. Feng has been practicing qigong meditation for over 20 years and is also a Chinese tea master.
- One-on-One Acupuncture and Consultations
- Cross-disciplinary integrated therapy (with physical therapists, masseurs, etc.)
- Clinic and training management
- Pain Management
- Experienced in Chinese tea ceremonies and herbal tea preparations
- Has been practicing Qigong for over 20 years
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Clinical research titled “ Effect of Chinese Herbal Formula, Soothe & Shrink, on Uterine Fibroids: an Eight-case Clinical Study” published in MERIDIANS, the Journal of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine on Volume 5, No.3 Summer 2018
- Highest Academic Honors (SUMMA CUM LAUDE) from NYCTCM , April 3, 2016.
- April 2016 to current—president of New York Four Seasons of Acupuncture PC
- October 2015 to December 2017—Clinical supervisor, instructor and teaching assistant in Atlantic College of Oriental Medicine (ATOM) in Florida;
- August 2015 to June 2018—as licensed acupuncturist, worked part-timely/casually for couple interdisciplinary clinical groups, including Chiropractic Approach (Rego Park), Limeng Wang Physical Medicine (Manhattan) and Acupuncture Corporation of America (Flushing);
- November 2007 to Current—Chinese herbalist and chef tea master at Radiance Tea House, NY, NY
- September 1999 to August 2001— TCM Practitioner (Acupuncture and Herbal medicine), at De Ren Tang TCM Clinic, Sydney, Australia
- September 1998 to August 1999— Teaching Assistant and Herbal Dispenser at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australi
- July 1993 to October 1995— Guangdong Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, China
- 2017 Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine (ATOM ), Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 2015 Master of Science: Oriental Medicine
New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (NYCTCM), NY, USA
- 1999 Bachelor of Science: Oriental Medicine
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- 1993 Bachelor of Science: Health Education
Sun-Yet San University of Medicine, Guang Dong, China